Hungry in the mornings? Don’t know what to eat? You just wanna grab a spoon and eat all the nutella from the jar? No, no…leave the spoon down and take a look at your cupboard! If you have flour, sugar, baking powder, butter and milk you’re ready to make the best pancakes ever to serve with your nutella!
1 ½ cups all purpose flour (350 gr.)
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
a pinch of salt
1 ¼ cups milk (300ml)
3 tablespoons melted butter
- Place all the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, sugar and salt) in a bowl, sift them and then mix till all of them are mixed well.
- Make a little hole in the middle of the mixture and pour all the liquids and the egg.
- Mix or whisk well till it comes together.
- Let it chill for 5 minutes in order to make fluffy pancakes.
-Preheat a pan on medium- high heat and grease it.
- When the pan is hot enough, put a little of the mixture in a small ladle and pure it in the pan. Repeat it till the mixture is over. Grease the pan before puring the mixture so that it won't be sticky.
- So, the big question: "When a pancake is ready to be flipped?"
-When you start to see bubbles, you’re ready to flip them. But don’t let them bake completely and then turn them cause in this case the pancake won’t rise. Flip it as yet the mixture is still liquid. The pancakes are ready when they are golden brown in both sides.
- Traditionally they are served with butter and maple syrup on top. We usually eat them with nutella or jam. This time we used preserved grapes and it was really delicious! You can serve them with anything sweet you like. Also, you can add chocolate chips in the mixture.
P.S: Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK
follow us on BLOGLOVIN'