Photography | Happy Valentine's Day ❤

14.2.16


alentine's day. Flowers , heart shapped boxes with candies and chocolates, love messages, red ribbons and teddy bears. I wore my pleated skirt with those pretty hearts and headed to the beach. How peaceful and beautiful everything is. I closed my eyes and let the wind go throught my hair. I took out my shoes and dipped my toes in the sea. My heart was full of feelings and love. The moon locket necklace, was there, hanging around my neck. I took a deep breath, "If only he was here with me". I opened it and looked at the photo. I smiled. Suddenly, i felt his arms around my waist. We were  holding hands and running at the beach. Piggy rides, joking, sharing dreams, laughing. My heart was healed now, either this was real or not. 



Every year on Valentine's Day we prepare for you a love themed photoshoot. This year I (Sophia) made this photoshoot with my boyfriend, featuring the amazing moon locket necklace by E.E. jewellery

Have a great Valentine's day, full of love  ❤

Behind the camera: Konstantinos Themelis (Facebook | 500px)

Knitwear | Handmade my mom
Skirt | Stradivarius (oldie)
Moon locket necklace | E.E. Jewellery
Lips | RADIANT matt lasting lip colour (08)

Love,
Show the deer some love 

4 comments:

  1. Τι τέλειες φωτογραφίες! Να περνάτε όμορφα!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πόσο με ταξιδεύετε κάθε φορά μέσα από τις υπέροχες φωτογραφίες σας! Απλά υπέροχες!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photographs are so tender and enchanting, just wonderful! And I love your necklace, it's perfect ^_^ I am in love with the moon and it even has a little locket, ahh! so beautiful :)

    Have a wonderful week :)

    Sarah xxo | thesaltyseablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete